Search 62305 Camino Questions

New art in Bilbao

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

SabsP

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
some and then more. see my signature.

Food for thought. And of course " Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder " but I do find it a bit cynical that the commissioning party is a bank. Especially seeing the subject is about sustainability ( although I do not want to go into a political debate ).

estorildon

Veteran Member
CF11, CF12, CP13, CF14, CA15, S.Anton15, CF&CI15
Ditch Pig16, CF&CP17, CdN18, CM18, CF18, LePuy19
On the brighter side a friend of mine from France sent me some photos of street art in Burgos depicting various motifs on a cut out of pilgrims hiking through the city.

trecile

Staff member
PAST - Francés, Norte, Salvador, Portuguese
On the brighter side a friend of mine from France sent me some photos of street art in Burgos depicting various motifs on a cut out of pilgrims hiking through the city.
My friend @pinkwadingbird posted about this on Facebook. She said that the plan is to eventually move these silhouettes onto the Camino as additional waymarks.

Most read last week in this forum

This BBC reel, The Surprising Story of a 16th Century Rhino Called Ganda, is a delightful video reportage of the intricate history of paving tiles and the men who pave in Lisbon. Much is in...
More here: https://www.royalacademy.org.uk/exhibition/spain-hispanic-world

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2023 Camino Guides