• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

What clothes to wear at night?

avoca

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese May 2024
Hi all, I'm walking the Portuguese camino from late may into june. I've just about got all my gear and my route planned out, but haven't settled on what clothes to wear at night. This includes evening wear around town while my walking clothes are drying, and clothes to sleep in.

I've seen a few different options that have been worn such as wearing tomorrow's clothes, or bringing a separate pair of shorts, tshirt or dress. I'm keen to keep the weight low as I'll be carrying my pack the whole way, but also unsure whether I would really appreciate wearing a change of clothes at night. And if so, do I bring something different for sleeping as what I'd walk around town in?

I'd love to hear your experiences in what you wore at night and what you think would work best for portuguese camino over late spring/early summer. Thanks!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
This dress weighs nothing, doesn’t wrinkle, dries quickly and was perfect for either evening or sleepwear. And cheap! I wore it in August though - to go out you may want/need a fleece over it, or leggings under it, in spring.

Amazon Essentials Women's Short-Sleeve Scoop Neck Swing Dress (Available in Plus Size) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YGNY47L?tag=casaivar02-20

I am someone who doesn't sleep well normally, so in albergues I need to feel comfy at night to give myself the best chance of sleeping. I have some very light cotton PJ trousers and a thin merino t-shirt that I sleep in. If It's very hot at night I can sleep on top of my sleep sack without feeling too exposed. The t-shirt can be worn in the evening too. I have some very lightweight cotton trousers I bring for the evenings. (I only bring one pair of thin hiking trousers.) Whatever you choose I suggest you try sleeping in it at home to be sure it works for you.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
@avoca , a fair question, and as you alluded to above, one to which there are multiple answers. None of which are wrong! You've already got two such excellent replies.

As a male things are slightly easier for me. Skirts and dresses just don't work with my legs. Although a kilt in my family tartan might be an option...
As a woman, if you would like a complete change from your normal daytime wear, it's something for you to consider. I would recommend taking something that you're prepared to also wear on camino if necessary. One of my female companions on my Primitivo last year did exactly that. In fact I think she walked in her skirt more often than not.
Otherwise it's just additional weight - although if it helps you feel good, go for it!

Many of us work on the principle of just two outfits - carry one, wear one. Regardless of gender.
Although personally I have three pairs of socks and underwear - not unusual. (Too many years experience of things not properly drying overnight.)

If your day and evening outfits are the same/wearable on trail, you don't have to panic should you not be able to wash and dry everything overnight. You have a nice dry set of clothing to wear. I have two pairs of zip-off pants. So warm days and cooler evenings - which you can easily get, even in May/June - are both covered. 2 Merino t-shirts, one long sleeved Merino and a lightweight puffer. Add in a buff , plus a Merino beanie and I'm good from a frosty morning to a 30 plus degree day.

As a male sleepwear is easy - I carry an additional lightweight pair of boxer shorts for modesty. (Personally I don't care but I have no desire to offend anybody). Use the t-shirt I'm going to wear tomorrow if it's cold. Many women I met had much the same but with an additional lightweight silk top for their sleepwear (camisole? ). If you really wanted you could chuck in a lightweight pair of leggings, which take up very little room and are an additional warm layer in need. Or to wear with your poncho/raincoat when literally everything else is in the wash/ dryer after five days continuous rain!

Maybe not totally transferable cross gender, but I just slept in a pair of lightweight sports shorts, which were also suitable for wandering around the albergues and in some instances further a field. My guilty pleasure was a lightweight pair of jeans for hitting the town (and travel to and from Camino), but still combined with one of my two t-shirts which were also used for walking (I did take a gym vest too). Oh and flip flops.

Since I always walked in late autumn and/or winter my tenue de soirée or so-called "evening attire" included loose socks, fleece pants and short sleeved technical tee shirt covered by a long sleeve technical shirt. Often those albergues which were open from November to March had NO heat. When it was REALLY cold ( indoors you see your breath ) I layered a thermal top over the technical tee but beneath the long sleeve shirt. Topping all was a knitted cap, worn even to sleep !!

For me the coldest camino night was in January 2010 at Trinidad de Arre on the CF. The monk who greeted at the door was wearing a quilted ski parka and ski cap with ear flaps resembling a wintery Michelin man. As the only pilgrim I tried to sleep in a tiny cell behind the altar with piles of blankets but NO heat. All was FRIGID.

Good luck with finding the appropriate evening dress. Wherever/whenever you go Buen Camino.

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I was on the Portuguese route in September of 2023 and I found the albergues were quite warm at night so I was down to my underwear for sleeping. YMMV. Also, I had planned on bringing a lightweight dress, but left it out at the last minute. I wish I would have brought it because changing into leggings and a top after a shower was way too warm for me! Next time I am definitely bringing a dress and will use layers with it if needed.

I had a tip before my first Camino on the forum to wear your clean clothes for the next day, and have continued to do that. After showering I put my fresh clothes on before exiting the stall and can get in my bunk without changing again; no wiggling in my sleeping bag trying to be discreet. I make sure I only bring comfortable, loose or stretchy clothes and bra. In the morning I just get out of bed, use the bathroom to wash my face with a cotton bandana and tie it to my pack to dry...easy peasy.

I do not like wearing my clean walkingclothes for next day when sleeping.

So for me an extra light weight T shirt and a leggingtype trousers which can also double as a first layer on a cold day under the regular walkingtrousers.

Example.

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
@avoca , a fair question, and as you alluded to above, one to which there are multiple answers. None of which are wrong! You've already got two such excellent replies.

As a male things are slightly easier for me. Skirts and dresses just don't work with my legs. Although a kilt in my family tartan might be an option...
As a woman, if you would like a complete change from your normal daytime wear, it's something for you to consider. I would recommend taking something that you're prepared to also wear on camino if necessary. One of my female companions on my Primitivo last year did exactly that. In fact I think she walked in her skirt more often than not.
Otherwise it's just additional weight - although if it helps you feel good, go for it!

Many of us work on the principle of just two outfits - carry one, wear one. Regardless of gender.
Although personally I have three pairs of socks and underwear - not unusual. (Too many years experience of things not properly drying overnight.)

If your day and evening outfits are the same/wearable on trail, you don't have to panic should you not be able to wash and dry everything overnight. You have a nice dry set of clothing to wear. I have two pairs of zip-off pants. So warm days and cooler evenings - which you can easily get, even in May/June - are both covered. 2 Merino t-shirts, one long sleeved Merino and a lightweight puffer. Add in a buff , plus a Merino beanie and I'm good from a frosty morning to a 30 plus degree day.

As a male sleepwear is easy - I carry an additional lightweight pair of boxer shorts for modesty. (Personally I don't care but I have no desire to offend anybody). Use the t-shirt I'm going to wear tomorrow if it's cold. Many women I met had much the same but with an additional lightweight silk top for their sleepwear (camisole? ). If you really wanted you could chuck in a lightweight pair of leggings, which take up very little room and are an additional warm layer in need. Or to wear with your poncho/raincoat when literally everything else is in the wash/ dryer after five days continuous rain!
Well I will be first!! I could never wear any form of clothing in bed, ever. Not even underwear! Not done it since the age of 10! I was amazed when I read people go to bed fully clothed. How different we all are! No one need worry - fully covered by sheets, etc! No mishaps yet and there won’t be!

Last edited:
Well I will be first!! I could never wear any form of clothing in bed, ever. Not even underwear! Not done it since the age of 10! I was amazed when I read people go to bed fully clothed. How different we all are! No one need worry - fully covered by sheets, etc! No mishaps yet and there won’t be!
Yeah, ditto - but in summer I often sleep on top of my sheets.... 😂

I absolutely dislike wearing my clean walkingclothes for next day when sleeping.
It does take a couple of days to get used to wearing a bra and clothes to bed, but as I said, loose, soft and stretchy makes it work for me. The trade-off is worth it to me. No need to bring clothes to change into in the morning with you to the bathroom, where I would still step into the toilet stall to change. I like my quick, no hassle, no changing in the mornings before heading out.
I do add a short, lightweight comfy nightgown for pensions/hotels and it is cozy and nice.🙂

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I wore one set of clothes for walking and one set for evenings/sleeping. That way my evening clothes stayed fairly clean, particularly because I had lightweight merino t-shirts (one short sleeve and one long sleeve) which didn’t hold odors. In addition to the evening t-shirts I had one pair of long pants (trousers) and one pair of shorts. I slept in my merino t-shirt and shorts, then in the morning changed to my walking clothes.

Wear whatever you want. You are walking for whatever reason you chose and that is all that is important. If anyone comments tell them where to stick it. There is a strong likelihood you will never see them again. A big lesson of the Camino is to let all those things go. Clear your head and heart so just maybe the something important has room to come in.

Hi all, I'm walking the Portuguese camino from late may into june. I've just about got all my gear and my route planned out, but haven't settled on what clothes to wear at night. This includes evening wear around town while my walking clothes are drying, and clothes to sleep in.

I've seen a few different options that have been worn such as wearing tomorrow's clothes, or bringing a separate pair of shorts, tshirt or dress. I'm keen to keep the weight low as I'll be carrying my pack the whole way, but also unsure whether I would really appreciate wearing a change of clothes at night. And if so, do I bring something different for sleeping as what I'd walk around town in?

I'd love to hear your experiences in what you wore at night and what you think would work best for portuguese camino over late spring/early summer. Thanks!I
I had 2 pairs of black hiking pants one of which I wore to travel to Camino and switched as necessary while hiking. Had 2 short sleeve T-shirts & I long. Also a weight zero windshirt, Black full-length zip fleece and blue Marmor rain jacker. Plus 2 plastic $1.99 rain ponchos from Pharmacie 3 pairs hikie socks &,Teva sandals Also1 set of light weight thermals for sleep and through mountains. As you can see layers as needed --reason for full lenght zip on fleece - adjustable re temp I hiked Sept into October and this was fine all the way. For evening I had 1 long sleeve top (non-hiking) and 3 long silk scarves (from thrift store that weighed zero and were warm. Can.t recall weight but very light. My friend who gave me a lift to the airport said my pack was quite a bit lighter thab his wife's bag to go to Toronto for the weerkend As you are hiking in June probably do not need most of this, I can't take the heat - Maybe take shorts & several summer tops? Swim-wear if near the coast?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

I'd love to hear your experiences in what you wore at night and what you think would work best for portuguese camino over late spring/early summer. Thanks!

I am one of those who wears the next day's outfit, to keep the carried item count and weight down.

I sleep in the polo or t-shirt for the next day and fresh boxer shorts. I will wear tomorrow's liner socks if I need to keep my feet warmer. After a decade, I have a system. It works for me.

Hope this helps.

Tom

Iwe always seem to walk in spring or fall so Silk long johns are with us. Light on weight and little to nothing space in pack.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Answering as a male, but the principles are transferable.

I couldn’t sleep in the clothes I’m going to wear next day, but that’s personal preference.

I sought out the lightest possible merino t-shirt and loose boxers (so as to not frighten those of a nervous disposition) and use those exclusively as ‘pyjamas’.

Answering as a male, but the principles are transferable.
Not entirely, @HtD. I am very modest and do not want to put my bra on under a t-shirt sitting at my bunk, nor carry clothing to the bathrooms to change in the mornings. I have come to appreciate private lodging on the Camino when those options are available.

I wore one set of clothes for walking and one set for evenings/sleeping. That way my evening clothes stayed fairly clean
This is what I do. It cuts down on the need for washing.

My evening clothes used to be a pair of lightweight merino sweat pants, but now I have made some loose silk pyjama-style pants for the evenings ad night. They can even be worn under my walking clothes, or over merino long johns, depending on the season and need. (By the way, this type of trousers is NOT my style at home, although other women wear them and look fine.) My top layer(s) for sleeping depends on the temperatures, but I have long and short-sleeved choices. Except in the summer, I take a sleeveless down vest that I mainly wear in the evenings and sleeping. I almost never use it while walking, but it is available if needed.

It is a good idea to test your options at home - try sleeping in your chosen clothes, in your sleeping bag.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

I tend to be in the "wear tomorrow's clothes" camp. When I arrive at my destination, I shower and change into tomorrow's clothes which I wear through the night and until it is time to shower tomorrow generally. Then I have fresh clothes for when I am clean and evening wear around town while yesterday's clothes are drying and becoming ready to wear tomorrow after my shower.

It also makes it much quicker and quieter to leave in the morning. I've done a few caminos in the hotter months when it is nice to get an early start.

I put on the outfit for the next day, as am in the 2 outfit camp, wear one, carry one.
For sleeping though, I have a very light nightgown (125gr.) There is no way that I could sleep in clothing or a bra. It is a bit tough to sleep in a new bed, week after week, and being comfy is important to me. Wearing a light nightgown helps a bit.
If I have one of those great pod beds with curtains though, it is commando time.

I absolutely dislike wearing my clean walkingclothes for next day when sleeping.

So for me an extra light weight T shirt and a leggingtype trousers which can also double as a first layer on a cold day under the regular walkingtrousers.

Example.

I do the same but 3/4 lightweight leggings.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Not entirely, @HtD. I am very modest and do not want to put my bra on under a t-shirt sitting at my bunk, nor carry clothing to the bathrooms to change in the mornings. I have come to appreciate private lodging on the Camino when those options are available.
Well, public school, the army and then rugby probably means I spent more of ages 11 to 30 naked than clothed - almost exclusively in same-sex environments though.

The exceptions were memorable, but I digress.

At night I wear very light running shorts and a camisole, also very light.
Can be worn during the day when you finished walking.
PS I usually walk in the Summer months...
In Winter it is merino leggings and merino top!

In the interests of keeping our pack weight as low as possible, like many people do, we

Carry two sets of hiking clothes. The clean evening wear set become next days walking set.
Sleep wear is something 'ultralite' just for modesty.

As others have remarked, no one is looking at you.
The Albergue environment is generally very respectful.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
My Camino walking clothes are a bit different than most. I bring 2 merino wool dresses, and I wear leggings underneath in cool weather and lightweight running shorts in warm weather. I also have a lightweight long sleeve zip up or button up top that goes over the dress. On my first Camino I wore my next day's dress to bed, but by the time I got to Burgos I decided that I'd rather not sleep in my walking clothes. So the running shorts became my pajama bottoms, and I bought a camisole top to go with it. The Camisole also doubles as a swim top.
On cold nights I wear my leggings and the long sleeved top.

I bring black leggings and a soft cotton t shirt to wear in the afternoon after my shower and then I wear it to bed. Both are lightweight enough. I personally could never sleep in my walking clothes, but I’m impressed with people who can.

I second that emotion.

Been wearing only my birthday suit to bed since I was 12.

I enter sleeping bag covered, exit covered. In between my business, and only my business.

Never has anyone seen my empress clothing.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Sleeping: at home, I wear a Lands End nightdress, which doesn't look like one! It's ideal for walking around in, and works on the Camino.
Evening wear: after a day's hike, my body always feels cold in the evening. I take a cashmere sweater (light and warm) to put on after my shower. I do not wash it in 3 weeks on the Camino. I pair it with lightweight trekking pants.
Day wear: Kathmandu tights, merino t-shirt, Kathmandu UPF long sleeve shirt. These get washed and dry rapidly every night.

I always take a sarong which has many uses. I cover my pillow with it every night if I'm in an Albergue.
I sleep in my clean T shirt and undies and wrap the sarong around me to go to the toilet in the night.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

This from and old man: Gym shorts and a long-sleeved tee shirt for PJs. Modest enough for a late night visit to the restroom, and have a second purpose during the day. I wore one pair of lightweight zipoff hiking pants during the day which can become shorts in warmer weather. Wore some type of polyester jogging pants as "evening wear". Evening wear tee shirt became next days day shirt. Everything was dual purpose and rotated as necessary.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

I did the CF in the fall last year. Like you, I wanted light, so I took no nightwear. Next day's clothes works really well. You do NOT need a sleeping bag. I took a thickish all cotton sleeping bag liner, and it was brilliant. On the couple of high country cold nights that I struck, the albergues had plenty of quality blankets for free use by the peregrinos. Buen Camino!

For me it has worked rather well so far to just sleep in my T-shirt and boxers and wear them on the next day.

I brought a skort to wear in the evenings with my shirt for the next day. Could also wear it for walking on a nice day or with tights if cool. For sleeping, tights with a fleece pullover.

For after my shower and the evening I wear what I will walk in the next day. Overnight I may add a t shirt if its cold.

Ladies boxers to sleep in along with whichever walking tshirt was clean. I took a very light dress for evenings which folded up to nothing, I sat on it under my sofa cushion for a few days to be sure it survived being packed small and made sure it would drip dry with no need of an iron. Not really a dress person but was nice to be out of the shorts for a couple of hours.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

If you are carrying your full pack all the way without sherpa service I recommend 2 changes of outfit for hiking and wear your clean one each night for outings and sleeping. I did the Frances May to June and I also took a light weight dress. If one of my outfits was still damp and I had just washed my clothes for that day I could pull out the dress. It's noice to have. Polyester knits don't wrinkle in your pack. Buen Camino

As some others have said I have a pair of thin long running shorts and a thin t-shirt that I sleep in.
Added bonus is that I do sometimes wear at night if I do a full laundry.
Very light and comfortable, and not much extra to my two sets of walking clothes.

Last edited:
I generally wear my long-sleeved, black Smartwool top, which passes quite well as a sweater and a light skirt in the evening. We usually fly in and out of Paris or another major city, so I like to have something a bit dresser than my hiking clothes. With earrings and a neck scarf, I feel confident going most anywhere. I sleep in a black, full slip, which weights practically nothing.

@avoca, everyone to their own -

Firstly, all my clothing (except rain wear) is quick drying, even the polyester wool kilt and knee high hose.

I take 2 x short sleeve top, 2x underpants (boxer style with long legs), 2 x pressure hose, 2 x coloured hose and (walking) kilt. One set for walking, the other set in the pack.

Plus 1 x long sleeve top, 1 x parka (rain and wind) with hood, 1 x rain kilt, 1 pr gloves, 1 pr w/p mittens.

For wind and/or rain - 1 x short sleeve plus parka with sleeves pushed up and left open at front, rain kilt.
Plus gloves (with waterproof mitten as need be) (all light weight)

For cold when stopped (lunch, evening) pile on the tops and parka.

On arrival at a hostel (or whatever) change as needed (wash any of todays that I have taken off) and wear that to bed, ready for an easy start in the morning.

To avoid stopping to change clothes after starting, I dress for the conditions I expect about 30 to 60 minutes after starting. In other words, "suffer" a slight discomfort initially.

For an evening out, I suggest (my male preferences, such as they are coming to the fore) folk in the towns and villages you will pass through have seen it all before and are used to a dressed down look.

If you want something different when you arrive at Compostela, consider sending those clothes ahead to Ivan.

And to you I say kia kaha, kia māia, kia mana'wa'nui (take care, be strong, patient and confident)

A selection of Camino Jewellery
@avoca, everyone to their own -

Firstly, all my clothing (except rain wear) is quick drying, even the polyester wool kilt and knee high hose.

I take 2 x short sleeve top, 2x underpants (boxer style with long legs), 2 x pressure hose, 2 x coloured hose and (walking) kilt. One set for walking, the other set in the pack.

Plus 1 x long sleeve top, 1 x parka (rain and wind) with hood, 1 x rain kilt, 1 pr gloves, 1 pr w/p mittens.

For wind and/or rain - 1 x short sleeve plus parka with sleeves pushed up and left open at front, rain kilt.
Plus gloves (with waterproof mitten as need be) (all light weight)

For cold when stopped (lunch, evening) pile on the tops and parka.

On arrival at a hostel (or whatever) change as needed (wash any of todays that I have taken off) and wear that to bed, ready for an easy start in the morning.

To avoid stopping to change clothes after starting, I dress for the conditions I expect about 30 to 60 minutes after starting. In other words, "suffer" a slight discomfort initially.

For an evening out, I suggest (my male preferences, such as they are coming to the fore) folk in the towns and villages you will pass through have seen it all before and are used to a dressed down look.

If you want something different when you arrive at Compostela, consider sending those clothes ahead to Ivan.

And to you I say kia kaha, kia māia, kia mana'wa'nui (take care, be strong, patient and confident)
Can I ask what a pressure hose is? I have just googled it and doesn’t look like something anyone would wear unless they visit a Berlin fetish club?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I probably carry more than others because I have had many skin cancers removed. I take 2 pairs long hiking pants, 2 long sleeved shirts. I sleep in merino wool T-shirt or long sleeved merino wool top and shorts or leggings. I also have a fleece vest that I wear to bed sometimes. I found it comes in handy to have more options if you don't get to wash clothes.

I am someone who doesn't sleep well normally, so in albergues I need to feel comfy at night to give myself the best chance of sleeping. I have some very light cotton PJ trousers and a thin merino t-shirt that I sleep in. If It's very hot at night I can sleep on top of my sleep sack without feeling too exposed. The t-shirt can be worn in the evening too. I have some very lightweight cotton trousers I bring for the evenings. (I only bring one pair of thin hiking trousers.) Whatever you choose I suggest you try sleeping in it at home to be sure it works for you.
I actually like sleeping in my clean hiking clothes for the next day. I bring a light weight hiking dress (mine was from Title Nine women’s sports store). I can wear it with my hiking jacket, leggings, and scarf if it gets cold (scarf doubles for a towel and bathing suit coverup).

I can't sleep in the wicking material type of clothing. I wore a cotton shirt and Patagonia Baggie shorts. When I arrived at my lodging I would shower, wash clothing and change into whatever I was walking in for the next day to enjoy the evening. When I was ready for bed, I would then change into my cotton shirt and shorts.

Personally, I totally get where you're coming from. For me, comfort is key when it comes to sleepwear. I find that switching into cozy cotton pajamas at night really helps me unwind and get a good night's rest. It sounds like you've got a great routine going with your clothing choices for hiking and relaxing in the evenings.

Most read last week in this forum

I realize every ounce matters when carrying backpack and not shipping luggage ahead. However, I know that the Spaniards are big into meat and potatoes, and not so much produce. I am thinking of...
Hola, I gearing up to start my 1st CdS and have seen people recommended sleeping bag liners to protect against bed bugs. Do these help or is it a myth? Should I add the extra weight of bringing one?
I’ve been stressing about charging my devices, so just want to make sure. I have this 4port Powered USB hub which I’m connecting to an adapter to fit European (at least Spain, since I know it...
So I have heard common wisdom is to bring a silk liner for your Camino (+/- a sleeping bag depending on your preference and season). Specifically regarding silk liners, all of the ones I've...
Michael @wisepilgrim had mentioned a new feature that he was developing for Wise Pilgrim, and it looks like it is now in operation. You can check the app and see in real time how many beds are...
Hi! I am 15 days out from my Camino, and suddenly my Buen Camino app is crashing every time I try to look at my stages! I have rebooted my phone, done the "restore app" within the app, rebooted...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.