Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

Where oh where can it be? Pilgrim Passport.

FourSeasons

Year of past OR future Camino
CF Sept/Oct 2013
CF April/May 2016
del Norte (July/August 2019)
For the life of me I cannot find any info on where to get a Camino Passport other then to purchase it here on the forum. I'd really like to save on the shipping cost if possible. I'd appreciate any direction you all could give.

1) Can I pick one up in Paris, if so where?

2) Can I pick one up in Irun, if so where?

I saw one on Amazon the other day but today it's not there. Very strange. :confused:

:cool:👣

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

NorthernLight

Veteran Member
Le Puy to Santiago via the Frances 2012-2013. EPW2015
Aragonese & Frances 2016
Burgos to Muxia 2017
Thank you! Do you know where I can get a stamp in Paris?

Try any church. There's an old church on the Rue St Jacques, in the latin quarter, they might be a logical start.

Try the Tour de St Jacques - there might be a kiosk open.

Felipe

Veteran Member
If you get your credential with the Amis du Chemin, in Paris, it will be with your first stamp -that is customary.
Info about when it is open, etc., here
Don't know about the case where you are already carrying a credential, but not actually start walking from Paris...You will be received by ancient pilgrims, so you will get, I suppose, a sympathetic welcome.
Anyway, the place is in downtown (metro Rennes or Saint Placide), so you can try.

ELHS220

Francés - 2015, 2017
Norte (Oviedo Costa) - 2018
Finisterre/Muxía - 2018
Norte - (2019)
For the life of me I cannot find any info on where to get a Camino Passport other then to purchase it here on the forum. I'd really like to save on the shipping cost if possible. I'd appreciate any direction you all could give.

I saw one on Amazon the other day but today it's not there. Very strange. :confused:

The church in the old part of San Sebastian, Santa María del Coro, has them. I saw them in a drawer behind the counter where I bought my ticket to visit the church.

PK Smit

(015)Irun to Santiago
(017)Lisboa to S
2018Caminha to Santiago
(2018) Camino English Ferrol Santiago
If you start in Irun, you can get it from the albergue

Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.
CaminoSupply.com
Apparel and accessories for your Camino

DenyseB

Walked Camino Frances 2014 & 2015
Camino del Norte 2017, Camino Portuguese 2020

Got

Got mine at the Albergue in Irún.

Jan Jones

April/May 2018

On July 25, 2018, the new municipal hostel for pilgrims (on Lesaka Street) was inaugurated , replacing the previous one (on Lucas de Berroa Street).
The Pilgrim Credential can be obtained in the same hostel in Irun (even if you do not stay overnight), and also in the nearby parish of Passionists (C. Estación, 24). Copies and pasted from

Vacajoe

Traded in my work boots for hiking ones
Stopped in at the Friends of the Camino de Santiago Office in Paris today - great info and a really nice woman who only spoke French. Asked what we needed and we told her we simply wanted to say hello 😀. I think it made her day.

Maps, books, credentials, etc all available there from 1400 to 1800hrs.

91EE679B-841B-44FD-9C9B-14CE14FFA9B7.jpeg C1B54CC7-1D9E-49E3-AE85-0E9ADCB98898.jpeg

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

FourSeasons

CF Sept/Oct 2013
CF April/May 2016
del Norte (July/August 2019)
Stopped in at the Friends of the Camino de Santiago Office in Paris today - great info and a really nice woman who only spoke French. Asked what we needed and we told her we simply wanted to say hello 😀. I think it made her day.

Maps, books, credentials, etc all available there from 1400 to 1800hrs.

View attachment 57647 View attachment 57648
Thank you so much. If all else fails I will definitely put this in my route to stop in before I head to the hostel for my one night in Paris. It will also push me to learn a little French.

Much appreciated

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances