• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Last minute jitters!

AnnaWalks123

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Portugues, May 2018
I'm sitting at the airport in DC just about to board and having a horrific urge to run in the opposite direction! I would love any encouragement the community can offer.. thank you!!! ❤️

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi,

Buen camino!

I hope/plan to arrive Sunday 20th May and start walking from SJPP on Monday 21st May. Very last minute decision to undertake this, after years of thinking about it. If you are starting at a similar time and would like to join forces for encouragement, at least for the first part of the walk, please get in touch.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Terrifying - yes. I remember the feeling well. And then you will take your first few steps along The Way, and a most wonderful experience will begin for you. Enjoy every moment!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I'm sitting at the airport in DC just about to board and having a horrific urge to run in the opposite direction! I would love any encouragement the community can offer.. thank you!!! ❤️
Cherish every step! It will one of the best adventures in your life!

It's not everyday you cross an ocean to walk 100s of kilometres with all you have on your back, I think a little trepidation is totally reasonable. Let the slightly ridiculous level of devotion a lot of us here have for the camino be your encouragement. After all not every single one of us can be wrong can we?

Buen Camino,

Rob.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi
Hi,

Buen camino!

I hope/plan to arrive Sunday 20th May and start walking from SJPP on Monday 21st May. Very last minute decision to undertake this, after years of thinking about it. If you are starting at a similar time and would like to join forces for encouragement, at least for the first part of the walk, please get in touch.[/

Hi I am also on my own and hope to start walking on Monday 21st going up Pyrenees if weather allows. Was planning to start pretty early as weather looks best in morning (although I know it’s unpredictable). Happy to meet up . Let me know. I am hoping to fly tonight to Biarritz but flight has been delayed indefinitely

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I know I am late to reply, but thank you all! I am halfway through now - moreso actually. About 100 km to Santiago. Oh boy it's been hard but wildly amazing and worth everything. Again, thank you all - I am allllllmost there! Ultreya!

I know I am late to reply, but thank you all! I am halfway through now - moreso actually. About 100 km to Santiago. Oh boy it's been hard but wildly amazing and worth everything. Again, thank you all - I am allllllmost there! Ultreya!
And I am late in reading your post! Glad to read what you have written this time, and wishing you all the best for the remaining kms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I’m happy for you Anna .
Wish you all the best on your remaining walk onwarts to Santiago , Peter .

I leave San Diego the day after tomorrow and I know exactly how you feel. You’ve got this!

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hace dos días falleció a los 78 años Pepe Puertas "el peregrino de La Rioja" Todos los años en Julio hacía el camino francés completo para llegar a Compostela el 25 de Julio. Año tras año durante...
Hello my name is Brenda and I am establishing a daily AA meeting 6-7 pm at Casa Anglican WhatsApp 416-8018176 for daily updates Thankyou. Buen Camino
Hello. I’m Steph from USA Arriving in pamplona May 27 2024 Is anyone arriving that destination & date so we can coordinate transportation to SJPP. TIA
Hi forum friends, I've been reading lots of posts on here to prepare for my first Camino: May 11th to 16th, central Portuguese way starting from the portuguese border to Tui Spain As a solo female...
Hello fellow peregrines, I’m Davide , a 30,yrs old Italian guy from Barcelona ! I was always fascinated by the Camino de Santiago and my eyes got lucent when a day to the pueblo español I saw...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back