A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Pilgrims Office of SJPP

Monasp

I'm a manager of pilgrims office in SJPP
Camino(s) past & future
Camino in 2008.
The pilgrims Office 39 rue de la Citadelle Saint Jean Pied de Port is open every day all year long from 7:30 am to 11pm. The volunteers can give you all you need to start your "Camino" (credenciale, informations, documentation, shell......). Don't forget to go there !

Advertisment

Iriebabel

Camino(s) past & future
Start Walk SJPDP 1 April 2018
The pilgrims Office 39 rue de la Citadelle Saint Jean Pied de Port is open every day all year long from 7:30 am to 11pm. The volunteers can give you all you need to start your "Camino" (credenciale, informations, documentation, shell......). Don't forget to go there !
Thank you I am on my way ,see you next week ! :)

Advertisment

lindigo

Camino(s) past & future
Future: Camino Frances April/May [2018]
Thank you. We are on our way in two weeks. Linda.

Camino(s) past & future
Future, 2018
Thank you as well. Being novices, we’ll be there for an Easter start. Much appreciated

Robo

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF SJPdP to SdC
(May 2015)
Alone.
------------------------------
CF Sarria to SdC
(May 2016)
with my wife Pat.
------------------------------
CF SJPDP-SdC
(Apr/May 2018)
together again :-)
Hi @Monasp Will you posting updates on the Route Napolean?

We'll use the alternate if still closed when we get there, but it's nice to get some updates :)

Kwwhite

Camino(s) past & future
Francés April 2018 , St Jean to Compostela with 3 pre-teen grandkids.
Hi @Monasp Will you posting updates on the Route Napolean?

We'll use the alternate if still closed when we get there, but it's nice to get some updates :)
Agreed! Would love updates on Napoleon Route!

Camino(s) past & future
Santiago
We shall see you on the 3rd May Vicky n Caz

Camino(s) past & future
booked Airplane and will start on May 16, 2018
See you on May 17! How's weather? It is said that it is likely to rain and it rains around on 17, 18 of this month. My wife and I will start to walk at SJPP on in the morning of May 18. it is expected to be cloudy. Can we walk on Route de Napoleon?

Last edited:
Camino(s) past & future
Camino frances 2013 - Camino Portugues 2014 - Camino frances 2016
I love the Pilgrim's Office volunteers. What a terrific group of people!!!! :D
All the volunteers are just great. Just met a german pilgrim in muxia that was now on his way to santiago to sit a few weeks and hand out credentials.

Camino(s) past & future
September 2018
I will be obtaining my passport in St Jean but can I also obtain one for a friend who will be joining me in Léon?

davebugg

DustOff: "When I have your wounded."
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances...
Sept. 2017: SJPdP to Burgos
Sept./Oct. 2018: SJPdP to Santiago de Compostela

David Tallan

Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances (1989 and 2016), Portugues - central from Oporto (2018 - planned)
I will be obtaining my passport in St Jean but can I also obtain one for a friend who will be joining me in Léon?
As @davebugg says, they are available in Léon. I got them there for my son and I at the Albergue Monasterio de Benedictinas when it became clear that the credencials we started with would fill up well before Santiago. As it turned out, two credencials each was exactly enough.

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 76 16.0%
  • May

Votes: 131 27.6%
  • June