• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Using Trekking Poles

BrendanRoach

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2023
Hi All
Have any novices used trekking poles?
Did it help?
Did your arms get tired?

Thanks

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I'm no longer a novice, but when I was I used trekking poles for the first time, and yes they help in several ways.
They help propel me up hills.
They help take stress off my knees on downhills.
They have saved me from more than one fall.
They keep my fingers from swelling.
They help my posture while my center of gravity is different from wearing a pack, and that keeps my back from being sore.
They keep my arms toned.

And no, my arms did not get tired. My legs did, but not my arms.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I wish I had started using poles long before I did. I now use pacer poles and my knees are very thankful.

Do learn to use poles correctly. Too many people still do not, though not as many as some years ago. If you do not use them correctly, they will not be beneficial.

I'm no longer a novice, but when I was I used trekking poles for the first time, and yes they help in several ways.
They help my posture while my center of gravity is different from wearing a pack, and that keeps my back from being sore.
They keep my arms toned.

Ditto on all counts 😎 Though as the years go by the last one is more of a challenge. But can’t blame the poles for that. 😉

Hi All
Did it help?
Did your arms get tired?

Thanks
I am an absolute novice. I never even thought about poles until a I saw someone with them. They helped me enormously (my Legs are ok, but my knees aren’t great). As daft as it may sound they helped me psychologically (my knees are not great but I overworry) and I felt far less concerned on downhills or rocky ground.

No issues with arms at all and I have very poor upper body strength and need to carry a very light pack. My arms shake when I pick up a bag of sugar! But no issue with polls.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Talking of poles, I left mine in a cafe on the French way; too many tempting bars to stop in! Does anyone recommend Leki Maluku fx carbon poles? The temptation to buy them is that they fold to 40cm so I’m less likely to loose them as I can put them in my rucksack and I’ve found a website deal. I found them essential on walks and had never used them until the Camino called me! I had no problem using them from the off.

I would say that, under normal use, your arms shouldn't get tired.

If you're using the poles to compensate for an injury, that's a different story. But you'd presumably have bigger problems at that point.

hey help propel me up hills.
They keep my arms toned.
Do yourself a favour and watch a video or two on youtube how to use poles correctly. A surprising amount of people I seen on the camino used them wrong, nullifying their benefit.
I agree with the above use them right; it made a huge difference for me having 4 points of contact with the ground was a life saver.
A couple of people i passed on the Portuguese had them hanging from their wrists;dragging them along behind as they walked for quite some distance weird!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
It was thanks to the great advice on this forum I got poles for my first camino. And I was that person watching YouTube in Sjpdp on how to use them before heading out. I tripped myself a few times initially but before the first day was out I kicked myself that I'm hadn't used them for previous treks.
They are relatively cheap and lightweight so there not too much downside if you get them and don't use much. My arms don't get tired but I can get some aches if I lean on them all day, so I tend to spend a couple of spells each day walking without them.

They keep my arms toned.

100% agree with these comments. Wouldn’t walk without them!

Hi All
Did it help?
Did your arms get tired?

Thanks
We walked from Leon to Santiago so I can’t comment on all of the CF. I didn’t use poles (I like to do a lot of photography so would have found them to be a nuisance) but I really would have found them helpful on steep downhill (such as El Acebo to Molinaseca) and just descending on all those stones at Cruz de Ferro. My husband gave me a walking stick at one point and it lasted about 1 mile - I really didn’t need it. Although I can appreciate the benefits of exercise the poles may provide, I really didn’t see the need at all on more even ground. It’s all a personal decision, but I would recommend the collapsible kind if you’re bringing them so they’re easy to carry on your pack and available when you need them, even if you don’t use them every day.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
They keep my arms toned.

You nailed it!

I used them last year for the first time and they were of great help. The only issue I had was that my hands would go numb, so I am sure it was holding too tight. I am going back next year, and I will use them, again, because I needed them for balance on the uphill hikes as well as on the downhills.

I used them last year for the first time and they were of great help. The only issue I had was that my hands would go numb, so I am sure it was holding too tight. I am going back next year, and I will use them, again, because I needed them for balance on the uphill hikes as well as on the downhills.
Check out Pacer Poles - they have an ergonomic handle that's not meant to be gripped tightly.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Check out Pacer Poles - they have an ergonomic handle that's not meant to be gripped tightly.

Thanks for the info. I used the black Diamond that had an ergo grip last year but not as exaggerated as the pacer pole. I’m definitely going to order a set of these. I believe trekking poles or at least a walking stick is a must.

Thanks, again!

I agree, trekking poles or a walking stick. I just use one trekking pole or one walking stick. One does the job of three point contact going down steep, rocky or slippery slopes. One leaves my other hand free for umbrella, water bottle, etc. My Black Diamond pole folds into three sections so it is out of the way in my pack side pocket as I walk through towns, busy areas. Don't want to stab or trip other pedestrians. Buen Camino

They keep my arms toned.

Amen to all. Downsides to having them are:
1) Your hands aren't free to take photos, carry a fan (see another recent forum thread), etc.
2) You have to worry about getting them through airport security if you don't want to check your bag.
3) They make an irritating noise on pavement if you don't have rubber tips for them. I carry rubber tips and am constantly taking them on and off.
4) You might forget them in a bar (see previous comment).

But, despite these inconveniences I couldn't do the camino without them.

Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Did my first camino frances sjpp to Santiago may to June 2023. Did not use poles and never felt there was an opportunity to need/use them. Agree about the photography comments which also meant I had my backpack taken ahead making the walking more enjoyable. I treated down hill stoney paths with respect and was fine. If you want to stand out as a pilgrim then they are certainly part of the uniform.

They keep my arms toned.

Ditto

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Talking of poles, I left mine in a cafe on the French way; too many tempting bars to stop in! Does anyone recommend Leki Maluku fx carbon poles? The temptation to buy them is that they fold to 40cm so I’m less likely to loose them as I can put them in my rucksack and I’ve found a website deal. I found them essential on walks and had never used them until the Camino called me! I had no problem using them from the off.
I use Leki Carbon and love them...but sticks are like shoes, half is what you get used to...

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

I had to bang mine together in a small village on the olvidado for some very mean and loose dogs...but never on any others...Glad I had them then though
Yes, dogs respect sticks. Had to wave mine a little on the Mozarabe in march at a mutt menacing my wife. Just a few months earlier she had been attacked and viciously bitten while riding her bike in Wisconsin farm lands. So, This dog did make her a bit nervous, rightly so. Buen Camino

Adding to what has been said already:

Do yourself a favour and watch a video or two on youtube how to use poles correctly. A surprising amount of people I seen on the camino used them wrong, nullifying their benefit.
I had some real Camino veterans show me how to properly use poles. They actually increase my speed by about 10%. But like you I see most people carrying them out in front. Check videos!

They are hugely beneficial for hills.

Does anyone have a recommendation of a video that shows good technique when walking carrying a pack and on the flat? I’ve found lots of information on using poles, but largely the focus is on climbing or descending or walking in the Nordic style. I’ll check on the poles tread too.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Please watch a video on how to use the poles correctly. Your hands should never go numb because you do not grip the poles with your hands. I was amazed that it was the straps that do the work, not the gripping of the hands. Buen Camino.

Does anyone have a recommendation of a video that shows good technique when walking carrying a pack and on the flat? I’ve found lots of information on using poles, but largely the focus is on climbing or descending or walking in the Nordic style. I’ll check on the poles tread too.
This one helped me quite a bit:

Go on you tube and search how to use Nordic walking poles. Lots there.

€83,-
This one helped me quite a bit

I've suggested exactly the same video elsewhere on this forum. It's one of the best I've found , helped me a lot.
100%
At the beginning of this year I was a Camino novice. I've hiked before, but other than day hikes it'd been a while . Came across the Camino theme thanks to the excellent YouTube videos of a fellow forum member, did some research (packing, poles, routes etc). Found this forum. Some were pro poles, some against. Did more research, went to Decathlon and bought some cheap poles and rubber tips ( please, please use them! And not those stupid boot shaped one's, which only work properly if they're facing in the right direction!)
Learnt to use them. Realised that yes, they really do work for me.
Went on Camino. To my surprise I was passing people, both going uphill and down! As I commented in my own YouTube videos, often people who were carrying poles....
They definitely not only increase my speed uphill, from personal experience they increased how far I can walk each day - far more important than speed for me.
Incidentally, they don't generally get in the way when I take photos, I simply drop them, they dangle from the straps, I take my photos, put away the camera, and grab the poles again.
And yes, they do do protect against dogs - personal experience - also seen them used against a cow ! Which in Spain, have horn's....

Lots of good advice here - I've been using poles for a number of years and found them very helpful on the Camino. As many have indicated, you need to learn to use them correctly - I saw many people just swinging them in front of their feet, like a walking rhythm instead of using them to push off from behind with each step.

Used properly, they do make walking easier and it is estimated that they reduce the downhill impact on your knees by about 20%-30% and definitely add stability, especially with a heavy pack. Also useful if crossing streams by balancing on rocks. However, that being said, I didn't find it necessary to always walk with the poles, I would keep them in my pack until I came to a hill or started feeling that they would be helpful because I was tired.

There are two kinds that collapse into approximately 1/3 the length, the ones that telescope out and the ones with a cable that fold into 3 pieces. I've used both and find the folding ones much easier to use since you measure them once and they always open to the right length, whereas the telescoping ones have to be set to your correct length each time. The telescoping ones I first bought also lost their grip after a while and required constant tightening during longer walks, super annoying to find that one stick was shorter than the other! Have never had that problem with the folding ones.

There are also two kinds of straps, ones that are simple loops you just slip your hand through, and ones that are kind of like a glove without fingers that close with velcro. They have their own advantages and disadvantages - I think the loops are easier in-and-out, the velcro closure works better if you're using the poles to push against the road, it's a better motion because you don't have to hold onto the pole for the whole swing.

I find that one disadvantage of using the poles is that it's not as easy to slip my phone out of my pocket, whether to take pictures or check my location, and usually have to take off one or both poles. I'm used to that now and don't find it annoying even though I take a LOT of pictures. I use a hydration pack system, so drinking isn't an issue when your hands are in the poles, but if you want to hold a water bottle, it will be more difficult to do with the poles, but you can just hold the poles in one hand, hold your water bottle with the other until you're done, then replace your bottle in your pack and start using the poles again.

Cork handles are better than plastic for sweaty hands. And I know some people don't like the rubber feet that look like shoes, but those do give the best push (and it's not too hard to position them correctly, just a simple twist at the start, they will stay facing the right direction while you're walking). I tend to remove the feet for unpaved paths, because the rubber feet slip more on dirt and rocks, put them in my pocket, then replace them for paved roads. That may sound like a pain, but it's not. If it's just a short patch of road, I will just carry my poles in one hand until the dirt path resumes.

It is super easy to leave your poles behind, I left them in my room my third morning but realized it after 30 minutes and went back for them; others I was walking with set them aside during a stop and didn't realize they had left them behind until it was too late to turn back. After that first mishap, I always either put them next to my pack or folded them and put in my pack, definitely IN my pack overnight at my destination.

Two other ways to use the poles: (1) swing them around in front of you if you're passing cow country with tons of swarming flies (it works!) and (2) every so often, take your hands out of the loops, hold both of them above your head with two hands for a long stretch, while you're walking.

Amen to all. Downsides to having them are:
1) Your hands aren't free to take photos, carry a fan (see another recent forum thread), etc.
2) You have to worry about getting them through airport security if you don't want to check your bag.
3) They make an irritating noise on pavement if you don't have rubber tips for them. I carry rubber tips and am constantly taking them on and off.
4) You might forget them in a bar (see previous comment).

But, despite these inconveniences I couldn't do the camino without them.

One other advantage is that if a dog goes for you the poles might help (?). Luckily I've never had to see if this works. But they do add a sense of security.
I was a pole user for many years before my first camino, and have been an advocate for them on this forum. Over the years, similar comments have been made to these by @wynrich many times.
  • I would note that if the strap is worn properly, it will allow the pole to fall away from your hand when released, and you can take photos, pick your nose or whatever else you might want to do. Carrying an umbrella? Well if you don't get one that attaches to your pack harness, that is definitely going to be difficult.
  • Getting them through airport security - that only seems to work for those travelling from the US in any case. Most other countries are more strict applying the restrictions on taking poles into the cabin as carry-on.
  • Using them without rubber pole tips - this appears to be personal parsimony. Replacement tips are a few euro, and in the scale of the other costs for most people, would be almost insignificant. I carry both the conical and boot shaped walking tip. The latter is brilliant on hard surface like concrete and asphalt. It works better if it is put on correctly aligned, but that is a mere moment's work.
  • Leaving them in bars - only the user can be blamed for that. The poles have no active intelligence that helps them evade their owners leaving bars!
but I would recommend the collapsible kind if you’re bringing them so they’re easy to carry on your pack and available when you need them, even if you don’t use them every day.
Really! The only time poles are available when you need them are when they are in one's hands.
Used properly, they do make walking easier and it is estimated that they reduce the downhill impact on your knees by about 20%-30% and definitely add stability, especially with a heavy pack.
I have seen this claim many times, but never seen anyone able to substantiate it. I wonder, @CTLawGal, if you have anything that would do that. I ask, because it would indicate that someone weighing say 80 kg is able to exert a downward pressure on their poles of about 20-25 kg. That seems rather high to me.

This is not to say that there isn't reduction in the pressure on one's knees when using poles. There appears to be good evidence for that when poles are used correctly, but whether the magnitude of that reduction is anything like what is being claimed seems debatable.

I was a pole user for many years before my first camino, and have been an advocate for them on this forum. Over the years, similar comments have been made to these by @wynrich many times.
  • I would note that if the strap is worn properly, it will allow the pole to fall away from your hand when released, and you can take photos, pick your nose or whatever else you might want to do. Carrying an umbrella? Well if you don't get one that attaches to your pack harness, that is definitely going to be difficult.
  • Getting them through airport security - that only seems to work for those travelling from the US in any case. Most other countries are more strict applying the restrictions on taking poles into the cabin as carry-on.
  • Using them without rubber pole tips - this appears to be personal parsimony. Replacement tips are a few euro, and in the scale of the other costs for most people, would be almost insignificant. I carry both the conical and boot shaped walking tip. The latter is brilliant on hard surface like concrete and asphalt. It works better if it is put on correctly aligned, but that is a mere moment's work.
  • Leaving them in bars - only the user can be blamed for that. The poles have no active intelligence that helps them evade their owners leaving bars!

Really! The only time poles are available when you need them are when they are in one's hands.

I have seen this claim many times, but never seen anyone able to substantiate it. I wonder, @CTLawGal, if you have anything that would do that. I ask, because it would indicate that someone weighing say 80 kg is able to exert a downward pressure on their poles of about 20-25 kg. That seems rather high to me.

This is not to say that there isn't reduction in the pressure on one's knees when using poles. There appears to be good evidence for that when poles are used correctly, but whether the magnitude of that reduction is anything like what is being claimed seems debatable.
I've seen the number 20%-30% used a lot, but it's likely hard to quantify; nonetheless in a quick search this came up in Outdoor Gear Lab. https://www.outdoorgearlab.com/expert-advice/ten-reasons-for-trekking-poles

Poles reduce the impact on your legs, knees, ankles, and feet, especially when going downhill. A 1999 study reported in The Journal of Sports Medicinedescribed how trekking poles can reduce compressive force on knees by as much as 25 percent. By allowing the shoulder muscles to absorb some of the force that would otherwise travel through the knees, trekking poles can extend your lifespan as an active, pain-free hiker

Based on my own experience and after seeing people struggle on the Norte and Primitivo without poles (and turning to makeshift tree branches), they would be on my must-have list for any route with substantial up and down

It was thanks to the great advice on this forum I got poles for my first camino. And I was that person watching YouTube in Sjpdp on how to use them before heading out. I tripped myself a few times initially but before the first day was out I kicked myself that I'm hadn't used them for previous treks.
They are relatively cheap and lightweight so there not too much downside if you get them and don't use much. My arms don't get tired but I can get some aches if I lean on them all day, so I tend to spend a couple of spells each day walking without them.
Thanks for the feedback

€83,-
Getting them through airport security - that only seems to work for those travelling from the US in any case. Most other countries are more strict applying the restrictions on taking poles into the cabin as carry-on
Can only answer for Germany,
no issues whatsoever on two Caminos.
Coming back I simply have to post them, the central Correo( Post Office) in Santiago are well used to us pesky pilgrims, they even have a special box, and pack and address them for you.

I presume you mean Leki Makalu poles? If so, I find them a nice pole, very comfortable to use and fold down nicely. I'd have no hesitation recommending them.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
This one helped me quite a bit:
Watch that video!

I agree with the advice to watch a video about the proper use of trekking/hiking poles, but the one caution I would add is that you want to make sure that you are not watching a video about Nordic Walking. That is a totally different kettle of fish than using hiking poles for normal walking. The placement of the poles and the thrust of the arms in Nordic walking is very different and has very different objectives than what the normal peregrino/a is looking for.

Hi All
Did it help?
Did your arms get tired?

Thanks
As a novice using trekking poles on my first walking Camino in 2017, my arms never got tired, although I used the poles so hard that I wore through 3 pairs of rubber tips in 3 days. I do a lot of pullups, dips, and other lat and tricep exercises, so upper body is very strong. Now I make my own tips from USCG approved marine grade fuel hose. Last of pair of tips did about 1200 km. I have actually measured my downward force on scales and can sustain 45% of my body weight for a few minutes, so I am sure the prolonged reduction in force on my feet hiking is 25% of my body weight (to respond to other discussions on this thread).

Since nearly all of the pole force is transmitted through the wrist straps if operating the poles correctly, be sure to break in your new straps with maybe 150km of hiking before you attempt the Camino. This will also get your trekking style and preferred length of poles established.

Some pilgrims have complained to me of wrist and hand fatigue, but when they demonstrate how they use the poles, it is invariably because they are gripping the poles rather than using the wrist straps correctly.

To the question of finding instructions on YouTube on how to use the poles with a rucksack, it is the same as without rucksack. Just practice the various techniques; Nordic, etc. You will find a style that fits you best. My style is about halfway between Nordic walking and regular hiking.

Label your poles with name, phone and email, so someone will be able to contact you when you forget them somewhere.

I use Black Diamond carbon Z's for their ease of transport though airports as carry-on, and I collapse them and attach them to my pack in Albergues. I NEVER leave them in the bucket with everyone else poles for fear of mistaken or intentional theft.

I presume you mean Leki Makalu poles? If so, I find them a nice pole, very comfortable to use and fold down nicely. I'd have no hesitation recommending them.
Yes and thank you for replying. I can’t wait to get them at a sales price. It’s good to have your affirmation on these poles.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
They are a tremendous benefit for both propulsion and balance. After having resisted them for years I was an easy convert shortly after trying them. There are plenty of YouTube videos on technique. Having proper technique makes a big difference.

Also check out the various types of rubber tips. I prefer them to the carbide tips which are made for trails. As the Camino goes on roads, dirt roads and trails you can put the rubber tips on top of the carbide ones for much of the way. Other than on the dirt the rubber is grippier.

Also the weight of the pole matters over the course of the day. Find the best balance between weight and cost.

Many people prefer the cork handles.

Try adjusting the straps so they take the weight. Your hands should grip the poles lightly.

I use the rubber tips mostly, although I do find that the ones I have on my Black Diamond poles don’t grip very well on wet surfaces, such as pavement. This is especially the case on inclines and declines. The tips have a tendency to slip when pressure is applied. It’s trial and error, to work what works best when.

I use the rubber tips mostly, although I do find that the ones I have on my Black Diamond poles don’t grip very well on wet surfaces, such as pavement. This is especially the case on inclines and declines. The tips have a tendency to slip when pressure is applied. It’s trial and error, to work what works best when.
This is a problem for all rubber tips, even a tip with a larger contact area like the walking foot. There will always be times where taking the rubber tip off, and relying on the metal tip, will give much better traction.

Hi All
Did it help?
Did your arms get tired?

Thanks
I did and I loved them. I bought a pair at REI before my trip and used them for a month, then I found the same pair though a store in Spain and had them mailed to a post office there for me to pick up. I was so happy to have them. My arms did not get tired and for me the poles helped with having weight on my shoulders from my pack.

Hi All
Did it help?
Did your arms get tired?

Thanks
Thanks all fro the feedback.
FYI - I brought trekking poles and used them on Sunday. Watched the how to video below and it really helped.
So answering my own questions.
Yes, I was able to walk a bit faster.
Yes, it supported my foot injury.
Loved going up a slight incline with them.
The technique is critical, I watch a video and got the basics.

Only downside my left hand side was a bit weird.
When I planted the pole it would bounce or slide.
After 10 mins that reduced with concentrated practice.
Then came back with last 15 mins of walk.
Not quite sure what I am doing wrong, clearly my left side weaker than right.
Not sure if it is in the wrist action i.e. little snap of wrist when planting.

Anyway thanks for all the feedback.
Now all I have to do is get over the embarrassment of using them on suburban walking tracks hahahaa

Thanks all fro the feedback.
FYI - I brought trekking poles and used them on Sunday. Watched the how to video below and it really helped.
So answering my own questions.
Yes, I was able to walk a bit faster.
Yes, it supported my foot injury.
Loved going up a slight incline with them.
The technique is critical, I watch a video and got the basics.

Only downside my left hand side was a bit weird.
When I planted the pole it would bounce or slide.
After 10 mins that reduced with concentrated practice.
Then came back with last 15 mins of walk.
Not quite sure what I am doing wrong, clearly my left side weaker than right.
Not sure if it is in the wrist action i.e. little snap of wrist when planting.

Anyway thanks for all the feedback.
Now all I have to do is get over the embarrassment of using them on suburban walking tracks hahahaa
It's always nice to see the final outcome after the original question, and various responses.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
They keep my arms toned.

Same experience, just buy pole that have a comfortable grip for you 😉. And that certainly not mean more expensive.

One drawback, they are checkin luggage as terrified many times on this forum.
You can buy however in your start place and leave them in santiago. I got attached to mine, so gladly take a checkin luggage.

Traveling light means for this older pelegrino walking in the sun 🌞

Everyone their pilgrimage, everyone packs their fears... (in there backpack 🎒).

Most read last week in this forum

Just an FYI that all available beds are taken in SJPDP tonight - fully, truly COMPLETO! There’s an indication of how busy this year may be since it’s just a Wednesday in late April, not usually...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...
Hi all, Very new to this so please excuse any ignorance or silly questions :) I'm walking my very first Camino in 2 weeks (iieeeek) - the countdown is on and excitement through the roof. I've...
From a friend on the ground in Pamplona https://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/fotos/general/sociedad/2024/04/23/nieve-primaveral-presente-navarra-8152386.html

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back