• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

What to wear in bed?

Susan Maria

Time of past OR future Camino
Le Puy to SJPDP over 2016-2019
Frances 2022
This is a new adventure for me. Weight is everything when I'm carrying it all myself. I understand that I should have 2 sets of clothing: I wear one to walk in, which gets washed on arrival at the chosen location for the night; once clean, I wear the other set which then gets worn the following day for the walk. Et cetera. So, ladies in particular, what do others take to wear in bed, bearing in mind this may be sharing with others of either gender?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I wear a lightweight T-shirt, a bit oversized in order to take off my bra in the evening and put in on in the morning while covered by this T-shirt. This T-shirt doubles also as an extra shirt in case I am not able to wash the two shirts I wear while walking.

This is a new adventure for me. Weight is everything when I'm carrying it all myself. I understand that I should have 2 sets of clothing: I wear one to walk in, which gets washed on arrival at the chosen location for the night; once clean, I wear the other set which then gets worn the following day for the walk. Et cetera. So, ladies in particular, what do others take to wear in bed, bearing in mind this may be sharing with others of either gender?
Hi Susan,
I am in Santiago at the moment still in hostels. I found a pair of 3/4 stretch black tights and a comfortable T-shirt was the best option. If you are just starting your Camino now the weather will be warmer. I also had a long sleeve black t- shirt for colder nights and a pair of big soft socks. The most valuable two things I took was a wrap and a vest. Enjoy your walk, Buen Camino

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I wore the clothes I would walk in the next day. Most of the people I saw did similar, plus or minus an article. I only took 2 changes of clothes, 3 of underwear. Once you're finished for the day, showered etc, the clothes you change into don't get sweaty.
If you use bag transport you wont be so concerned about pack weight and could take more clothes.

Last edited:
Knickers & T-shirt to maintain la politesse. Everything I have on a cold night in the mountains. Tomorrows stuff if I'm planning to leave while others may still be sleeping.

I've seen every variation between everything and nothing; except I haven't because i've never looked. The most important thing to remember is that no-one will see what you are wearing because no-one will be looking. That is the basic courtesy of Albergue life.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Lightweight elastic waist shorts and silk T-shirt. The shorts had big pockets for valuables.
Same with me. Slept in the next day's shorts and they had big pockets for the passport, money and credit cards which never left my person except in the shower and even then they were hanging in a waterproof bag within reach.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I take a lightweight cotton t-shirt as a change out of my merino shirts for night wear. I was very glad that I did when my back became extremely itchy. A change for the night made sleep possible and the itch improved by morning. My guess is that it was caused by the naproxen that I take for arthritis, or possibly by the merino. For me, merino is practical for daytime wear, but cotton much more comfortable to sleep in. For below the waist, cotton shorts or merino wool tights are options, depending on the temperature in the albergue. I also take a pair of warm socks for cold nights. And of course the tights are also available for daytime wear if cold: I walk in the fall. I consider it practical to carry a lightweight sleeping bag, which can be supplemented by adequate warm clothes when necessary.

Eddie Breuer Travex knotted dress and knee length capris. Used dress for evening wear, cool, loose and comfortable and if a cool evening, a batik wrap. Back at the albergue, undergarments off and capris on. Modest and comfortable.
Capris doubles as a base layer on cold days, Travex is very light and washes and drys very quickly and only needs rinsing out every three of four days. Wrap doubles as a after shower wrap/cover and head and neck cover on cold days. If I rinsed out as soon as I got to the albergue I would spend the evening in my next days walking clothes and by bed, the dress would be dry.
The secret to light packing is having things that do double duty. And while I prefer natural fibres, cotton is heavier and takes longer to dry. Good synthetics and silk are light weight, fast drying and wicking.
Buen Camino

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
This is a new adventure for me. Weight is everything when I'm carrying i t all myself. I understand that I should have 2 sets of clothing: I wear one to walk in, which gets washed on arrival at the chosen location for the night; once clean, I wear the other set which then gets worn the following day for the walk. Et cetera. So, ladies in particular, what do others take to wear in bed, bearing in mind this may be sharing with others of either gender?
I suppose it depends when you are walking. In May I wore Merino leggings and long sleeved top. They were black and top was my husband's, so loose and I felt discrete enough to scuttle to the loo at night.. People are pretty impervious to what you are wearing at night.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I learned on my first that something specific to sleep was a weight I couldn't afford to carry. So i also wear what I'm going to wear the next day. It also makes the mornings much easier and quiet!!
I agree, most things should have a dual purpose. The merino top was also for cold days - there was snow at the beginning. The merino leggings were worn every evening under a skirt.

I'm an Old Retired Guy.
Fashion and Appearance are not as high on my list, as my Wife would like.

On our last Camino...
I bought a used 100% real silk shirt at a Thrift Store (long sleeved, button up, Tropical themed).
It was very comfortable, very light and very warm. Silk dries fast.

On several cold mornings, I wore it as another layer, while walking.

On the bottom, I wore my Walking Pants with the legs zipped off.
In the morning, I could get dressed, sitting of the edge of the Bed.
I am not as “bold” as some of the EU men... stripping to their underwear in public.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

After my shower, I put on my clean clothes and wash the dirty ones. I sleep in my clean clothes. Loosen the bra and un zip the pants!

I also wore my next day clothes. In addition to reducing the amount of clothes needed to bring, I found that it sped up my morning getaway and eliminated the need for noisy rustling in my bag. I would put the sleeping bag liner I slept in into an outer pocket, put on my hat, pick up my backpack, and be out of the dorm. Once out of the dorm I could move the sleeping bag liner into the pack, get my toiletries, etc. Less of a disturbance to fellow pilgrims.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
So far on the Camino I am wearing my shirt for the next day and a pair of incredibly lightweight pair of black leggings. Working great.

May I expand this question (without hijaking it) what make of underwear do the guys buy. So far research is leading me to Exofficio Mesh Underwear for all the reasons mentioned so far plus moe

If walking in cold or cool weather leggings and a thermal l/s top or t shirt
If walking in warmer weather a very lightweight pair of cotton pyjama bottoms and a strappy vest
If walking in hot weather - haven't done this, but would consider light cotton shorts.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
May I expand this question (without hijaking it) what make of underwear do the guys buy. So far research is leading me to Exofficio Mesh Underwear for all the reasons mentioned so far plus moe
Personally I like any of the number of brands (Under Armour, Nike, Adidas etc) of synthetic tech undershorts for running, working out etc. The compression type, but not too tight. I like the ones without a fly, that reach down almost to the knee and have a gusset type crotch.
They don't ride up, don't chafe and are easy to wash and dry quickly. I carry two pairs on the Camino.

Personally I like any of the number of brands (Under Armour, Nike, Adidas etc) of synthetic tech undershorts for running, working out etc. The compression type, but not too tight. I like the ones without a fly, that reach down almost to the knee and have a gusset type crotch.
They don't ride up, don't chafe and are easy to wash and dry quickly. I carry two pairs on the Camino.

The exact style I wear on single day shorter hikes here in UK, but thinking a bit more seriously about Camino walking.

Thanks

Ha anyone used Exofficio mess jobbies??

For the Camino I wear homemade merino wool "hiking" dresses. I wear a pair of lightweight running style shorts underneath, for those times that I have to sit on the ground and potential chafing prevention. For my first Camino I didn't bring anything extra to sleep in, and until I reached Burgos I wore my next day's dress to sleep in. When I was in Burgos I went to the big Decathlon store with a couple of other pilgrims, and bought a lightweight tank top to sleep in. I also wore the shorts. I think that the tank top weighs about 3 or 4 ounces.
This year, since I hope to be able to do some swimming in the ocean along the Norte I'm bringing a quick dry tank top that can double as a swim top.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The exact style I wear on single day shorter hikes here in UK, but thinking a bit more seriously about Camino walking.

Thanks

Ha anyone used Exofficio mess jobbies??
I don't know....is approximately 4000 kilometres of walking the Caminos in them serious enough? lol

I don't know....is approximately 4000 kilometres of walking the Caminos in them serious enough? lol

I sounded a bit dumb with that ‍♂️ what I meant was style as in tight fitting and good length but cheapo cheapo, don’t really do well at wicking away moisture and stuff.

So something more serious like the serious distances you mention. Like the Exofficio’s or icebreaker makes

I favour a pair of ultralight surgical scrubs trousers (polycotton from Amazon) with a ridiculously light Rohan T shirt. Both wash and dry very quickly and I've been known to wear the trousers under waterproof overtrousers in warm rain.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

3/4 leg Tradie Trunks (https://www.tradie.com/man-front-trunk.html) suited me perfectly. Tradie is an Australian brand - no doubt there are manufacturers of similar items all around the world.

Prevented potential chaffing issues and were sufficiently discreet to perform as sleepwear (far more discreet than the outfits worn by racing cyclists!)

None. I use Pearl Izumi running shorts which have a built in liner.

Join the Camino Cleanup in May from Ponferrada to Sarria. Registration closes Mar 22.
I was on the bottom bunk when a large gentleman in loose shorts climbed up the steps and manoeuvred himself onto the top bunk. I had glanced up at the disturbance and, to quote Joseph Conrad from The Heart of Darkness, "The Horror! The Horror!"
I am still trying to teach my husband to check that one of 'the boys' haven't popped out for some air when he sits around in his boxers thinking they give adequate coverage!

My silk sleep shirt was perfect .... with merino leggings and long sleeve top when it was cold. My luxury item was a pair of possum and merino socks!

Join the Camino Cleanup in May from Ponferrada to Sarria. Registration closes Mar 22.
During my Camino on The Primitivo I wore boxer brief underwear (long leg that I also used under my skirt and just look like shorts anyway) and the lightweight t-shirt that I was wearing the next day. In the morning I just through on my Purple Rain skirt and added a bra. Most women did the same thing. A couple wore leggings. This is the same setup that I will wear next year.

Last edited:
I was on the bottom bunk when a large gentleman in loose shorts climbed up the steps and manoeuvred himself onto the top bunk. I had glanced up at the disturbance and, to quote Joseph Conrad from The Heart of Darkness, "The Horror! The Horror!"
Oh my. OK, tight shorts it is!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

I used Exoficio give-n-go underwear-- camisole and panties. The dried very quickly after washing and were comfortable to wear. I bought the briefs for my sons. They prefer them to other underwear, and now wear them everyday.

I used Exoficio give-n-go underwear-- camisole and panties. The dried very quickly after washing and were comfortable to wear. I bought the briefs for my sons. They prefer them to other underwear, and now wear them everyday.

Well after taking this straw pole it seems these are the ones commonly used here so today have been ordered. The Exofficio Gng not the panties!!

Thanks everyone

Hi,
i am about to do my third camino. best thing for bed is a pair of sleep shorts and a T shirt. Buen Camino

among all the answers, some have really made me smile, and the Chanel of course should weigh the least... I prefer a cotton thing I wear when I have had my shower, while I wash the clothes. it is very loose and comfortable. It takes up space, but provides me with decency and is worth its weight in gold!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
My first Camino I took nothing special to wear to sleep, assuming I'd sleep in some of my walking clothes as people advised. For me it was a mistake. The next time I took lightweight pajamas. This time I'm bringing silk long johns from Lands End. They weigh little, can provide a base layer if I need it, and are comfy. In black they are opaque enough.

I always carry a pair of running shorts for backup in case things are wet, dirty or don't dry. So, I like to sleep in running shorts. They are loose enough that I can "air out" over night. (So, for bottoms I carry hiking shorts, convertible hiking pants, and running shorts.)

How is it a new adventure seeing you have walked Le Puy {GR65} ??
You have had 50 replies offering advice yet not one follow up / thank you or like.
Are you having us on??

€83,-
I have been wearing Ecoffivio boxer briefs for years. Skiing, hiking, trekking, Camino
Different weights for each season.

I just wore the clothes I was going to be walking in the next day that I'd changed into after my shower, often minus the trousers as the zips were annoying. I didn't take extra clothes, and I'm planning to do the same when I continue Le Puy route this summer.

How is it a new adventure seeing you have walked Le Puy {GR65} ??
You have had 50 replies offering advice yet not one follow up / thank you or like.
Are you having us on??

Not at all. Thanks for checking my profile. Too busy at work this week to look at the forum. I am soooo impressed that this theead has generated so many replies and so much interest.
Ps I have walked 2 weeks of GR 65 but always with la Malle Postale baggage transport, so far.

I wore the clothes I would walk in the next day. Most of the people I saw did similar, plus or minus an article. I only took 2 changes of clothes, 3 of underwear. Once you're finished for the day, showered etc, the clothes you change into don't get sweaty.
If you use bag transport you wont be so concerned about pack weight and could take more clothes.
So far I have used bag transport. But I want to be more spontaneous about where to stop. A different Camino experience.

I had brought along some
i had brought along some yoga type Capri pants for my extra pair and I’d wear those to bed with my other t shirt. I only had the shorts that I wore to walk and the capris so I didn’t have to carry extra weight.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
First camino I wore tomorrow's clothes. Second one, only brought one pair of hiking pants and leggings. Wore them to bed and when my pants were in the wash.

What you wear in bed, to some extent, depends on how hot/cold you generally feel in bed. I walked the Camino Frances in Nov/Dec and started off by wearing the same long sleeve top and bra in bed that I planned to walk in the following day, with just a pair of 'boy' knickers that I used as PJ bottoms. But I invariably removed the top once lights were out, as I found it too hot. I kept it under my pillow so that on the few occasions I needed to get up for the loo, I could just pull it back on. Others who felt the cold more, would sleep in full leg and top thermals. I became very adept at getting dressed/undressed in my sleeping bag! Been Camino!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I took leggings/yoga pants and a cotton t-shirt. They doubled as my afternoon/evening outfit too. You're gonna want something clean and not sweaty to wear for dinner
I also took very thin pants 3/4 and t shirt for sleeping in and wore the shirt next day and pants under shorts if cold as took zip off trousers and 1 other t shirt plus thin thermal to wear under t shirt when cold worked really well just done the camino end of april

If it's as hot as it sounds, then I'm just going to sleep in my bikini. If I can wear it on a beach, I'll wear it in a dorm.

If it's as hot as it sounds, then I'm just going to sleep in my bikini. If I can wear it on a beach, I'll wear it in a dorm.
@miffy
Try sleeping in your bikini at home, so you will know before you leave if it is comfortable to sleep in: a good practice to try out ahead all camino gear and clothing. Buen camino.

I have been wearing Ecoffivio boxer briefs for years. Skiing, hiking, trekking, Camino
Different weights for each season.

So after reading this thread now for a few weeks I invested in 2 pairs of underwear/sleepwear that came out as the clear leaders, I have spent this weekend hiking in Snowdonia National Park, appalling weather, and the Exofficio definitely came out on top for all round use, I’ve slept in them in a bunk house (14 beds just like a small albergue), then walked in them all day got soaked, and remained comfortable and dried out super fast tonight. These are great all round shorts!

@miffy
Try sleeping in your bikini at home, so you will know before you leave if it is comfortable to sleep in: a good practice to try out ahead all camino gear and clothing. Buen camino.

Hi Albertagirl,

Normally I don't wear anything when I sleep at home but obviously I'll have to wear something as minimal as possible in the albergues.
Your advice is really good and I actually already tried what it would be like in a bikini. I'm lucky as normally I sleep on my front, so a bikini tied at the back isn't uncomfortable for me. I should be able to keep reasonably cool sleeping on top of my sleeping bag liner, while the temperatures in the albergues are going to be hot in the Summer.

The clothes I'm wearing the following day, minus the skirt. I used to wear a nightdress or boxer shorts and top, but nowadays I prioritise a light pack.

I usually travel with 3 shirts, and one of them is for sleeping, unless needed otherwise (I try to make everything in my backpack dual-use!). I also sleep with my shorts - while I usually walk with pants, the shorts can also double as lower layer in case of necessity.

About men's underwear, my husband used Bonds microfiber boxer briefs. He said they were very comfortable, light and quick drying.

I like to sleep in a comfortable cotton stuff, so I took a cotton summer short sleeve dress that basically looks like a long t-shirt. And cotton thighs. For sleeping, for the evening. It worked just fine.

Buen camino!
Katja

I wore my clean set of clothing to bed and for the following day. If it's warm adjust accordingly. No need to take special sleep clothes. Been Camino.

I slept in my next days' clothes or a merino tank top and shorts. Next time though, I will buy a silk pajama set (shorts and short sleeve shirt) which will weigh next to nothing and is super comfy.

Buen Camino!!

I took 2 sets of clothes (with an extra pair of underwear and socks just in case) and this was my routine. I would arrive at the albergue, shower, change into set #2, wash set #1. I slept in the clothes I would walk on the next day. I would recommend to stay away from anything cotton because it takes a long time to dry and it's heavy when wet but there's something to be said for creature comforts. Have fun!

Just my two cents worth! You want to try every single thing you bring. You want to try hand laundering everything. When you walk use only your hiking shoes to you really know how they feel. Along with your hiking sock choice. Test everything. So on that note....Try sleeping in your walking clothes. Does this work for you? Then skip a sleep shirt or other arrangements ! It doesn't work for me. I've found I really need something loose and not form fitting etc. So back in 2008 I bought a large navy blue football type jersey. It comes to just above my knees. The dark color isn't see thru ( which a really cute white and green one was...or the horror!!) For myself and a good nights sleep, it's worth it. I obsess about the weight of everything I bring. Down to an excel type spread sheet! So the Jersey comes with this Jersey girl every time.

I´m planning to take some cotton leggings and a wide t-shirt, both of them which could be used as an outfit for dinner or walking next day :)

For the Camino I wear homemade merino wool "hiking" dresses
Wow! Where were you able to buy the merino wool? I researched, but was only able to find it wholesale.

Wow! Where were you able to buy the merino wool? I researched, but was only able to find it wholesale.
I have bought it from a few places: https://www.newzealandmerinoandfabrics.com/collections/100-merino-fabrics?sort_by=created-descending
https://thefabricstoreonline.com/search?q=merino (from their Los Angeles store before it closed :()
and http://rockywoods.com/PIKABase-Layer-Wear-Light-Weight-Wool-Fabric (but I don't like their colors, so I have to dye the fabric)

What wholesale sources have you found?

During my Camino on The Primitivo I wore boxer brief underwear (long leg that I also used under my skirt and just look like shorts anyway) and the lightweight t-shirt that I was wearing the next day. In the morning I just through on my Purple Rain skirt and added a bra. Most women did the same thing. A couple wore leggings. This is the same setup that I will wear next year.

I LOVE my Purple rain skirt. I do the same - (tight) light yoga shorts that I wear under the skirt plus next day's t-shirt (that I've put on after my shower). Next morning put on my skirt and I'm good to go.

My camino is next summer - June 2019. I plan on taking a cotton tshirt and my Patagonia Baggie shorts to sleep in. I can also wear them during the day if needed. I do not like sleeping in dri-fit/tech type of clothing.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
If I go again (Spouse is already talking about it), I will likely sleep in my running leggings from Lole (A Canadian sportswear company), and one of my merino T's. The running leggings are very lightweight and thin and go easily under my water/wind resistant pants (the "refresh" pants from Lole). If it's chilly, I can put my icebreaker hiking skirt over the leggings. For one more layer for handling temperature, I will take my light running capris. These things will give a variety of temperature and weather options and amount to ver little in my bag. BTW, the icebreaker skirt is the "Merinoloft" and these days I'm able to wear it to work with ordinary chelsea boots and tights and a proper jacket. These kinds of technical wear are quite expensive, but I wait for the 70% off sales and then they are very cost-effective and durable over time.

Whatever you choose, I think aiming for versatility, comfort and insulation against both cold and heat are key.

Good luck!

I had the Exofficio tank and boy short panties...kept a wrap skirt next to my pillow I needed to get up for the bathroom...used the skirt everyday after my shower, so dual purpose. The Exofficio dries so fast that you could wash and hang in afternoon sun and still have it for bed.

I usually slept in my tee shirt and hiking shorts I would be wearing on the trail the next day. Sometimes I would peel off the shorts in the middle of the night, but they were with me in bed to slip on if I had to get up. Truth be told, at some point, I didn't care if anyone saw me in my underwear. If it was offensive, I figured they didn't have to look.

Uniglo Airism boxers

I have bought it from a few places: https://www.newzealandmerinoandfabrics.com/collections/100-merino-fabrics?sort_by=created-descending
https://thefabricstoreonline.com/search?q=merino (from their Los Angeles store before it closed :()
and http://rockywoods.com/PIKABase-Layer-Wear-Light-Weight-Wool-Fabric (but I don't like their colors, so I have to dye the fabric)

What wholesale sources have you found?
Thanks for the sources. I think I was only able to find stuff on Alibaba, which is only wholesale.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I love my Saxx for day hikes. How did they do with drying overnight following a wash while hiking the Camino?
I didn't have a problem with that. Mind you, I wasn't walking through a lot of hard rain that often and, when I was, I aimed for an albergue with a washer and dryer so I could dry my clothes, rather than hang them up to dry in the rain.

Short version: I did not have dedicated pajamas and wore what I walked in. :)

For leggings I had a pair of pants and a pair of long underwear and for shirts I had a t-shirt and a long sleeve wool shirt any or all of which could be worn during the day (the long underwear leggings were always worn under my pants during the day, never on their own). At night I would wear whatever fit the temperature of the albergue and I'd often dress in whatever I was going to wear the following day so that when I woke up, I simply put on my outer layers, packed and left without needing to change out of clothing. So I quite often slept in my pants, which were quick-dry material and would often be dry by the time I went to bed. If not, I wore my long underwear leggings.

Hope that helps!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I was going for Ex-Officio and instead went with David Archy. Essentially the same thing, but more affordable. They feel great.

In all of my caminos I have worn my light weight Icebreaker long johns and sleeveless top. The long johns double up as leggings under a light weight skirt I have for the evenings. Wouldn't do it any other way:)

For my first Camino experience I followed the prevalent advice of having a wrap for after showering. Well, I found out that the wrap really was just extra weight, because if I was ready for bed or getting ready to go out I just put on my long johns and decided what I needed for a top before I showered:) Luckily, I had one of my friends that stayed with me for a few days take all the extras with her that I didn't need.

Last edited:
I am in favor of my pareo. It covers me modestly. Inside my sleeping sack big t shirt and short like undies. When confronted with Mother Nature I did as I would in the Sauna politely look somewhere else. And if time has not been kind who am I to judge.

Most read last week in this forum

Hola. While I am familiar with air travel restrictions on knives, I want to read your answers on carrying a small folding knife (Gerber Gear US1, (2.6 inch /6.6 cm blade)) in trains and buses in...
I couldn't find any posts about this topic on the forum (first time that's ever happened) so I thought I'd ask... It always seemed to me that wringing hand-washed clothes never works very well...
Hello. Having done the Portugese Central from Porto a few years ago, we will be doing the Frances from Leon this April. Searching the forums for footwear suggestions, we (wife and I) decided on...
Hi All, I am completing the Camino Ingles in April. I have just bought hiking trainers, as I find walking boots very heavy on my little, old feet. Hpwever, I am worried about conditions, with...
Hello, I will be doing El Camino from Sarria to Santiago this May 13 for the first time. I tend to twist my ankles in uneven surfaces and to easily slip on slippery surfaces. I have some...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.